Some photo’s we have taken from around the lakes. We would love to include your pictures too.read more
Three oaks fishing has specimen fishing with the very best in facilities and hospitality for every angler.read more
All of the lakes offer the angler something different but in essence offer a good days fishing.read more
Here you can put your feet up having a cuppa and something to eat before you head back to the bank.read more
The two lakes are very well maintained and netted yearly to check stock levels and to ensure a healthy biomass.
Dan & Brad's Lake is a specimen water with large carp stocked each Winter from VS Fisheries (currently up to 20lb). There is also a good head of Golden & Green Tench, Cruican Carp, Goldfish, Roach, Rudd, F1’s, Glass Carp, Bream and specimen Eels up to 8lb. Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult at all times on Dan & Brad’s Lake.
Luke's Lake is where you can expect more frequent bites. Most species are stocked in much larger quantities but of smaller size. Luke’s Lake is ideal for pleasure fishing and suitable for all fishing backgrounds/ skill levels. Under 16’s are permitted to fish unsupervised on this lake with parents permission.
- Under 16's£8.00
- Extra Rod£4.00
- Night Fishing£15.00 (per person)
- 24 Hour£25.00 (per person)
Please pay your ticket money at the Tackle Shop which is open from 8:30am daily. Day fishing tickets runs from 7am till dark. Night fishing is from 8pm - 8am in winter months slightly earlier.
Fish care is paramount at our fishery please read and respect all of our rules.
Please bare in mind if you overfeed your swim especially with whole boilies you will not attract fish into your swim you will in fact spook them. Excessive feeding is unhealthy for the lake and promotes silt build up which in turn promotes algae growth and oxygen crashes.
- No nuts, beans, cat food, dog food or bread / no surface fishing
- No swimming or wading
- Fishing from pegs only
- No keepnets or sack
- All fish to be returned to the water immediately
- All anglers require an unhooking mat, carp care & decent sized landing net
- No barbed hooks
- Under 16’s are to be accompanied by an adult at all times on the top lake. One adult to 2 children maximum
- All litter to be removed from your peg - please take your litter home.
- 1 kilo of loose feed per angler
- All nets and mats to be dipped before fishing
- No braided mainline
- No lures or fly fishing
- Please be respectful and quiet around the lakes
- No pets
- No bait dumping after fishing
*Click the Image Above